mercredi 20 novembre 2013

"Chef à Domicile" - starting the blog.

This blog is about my latest adventure: Home cook, or, as we say in France "Chef à Domicile". After many years working for Unisys I have left for early retirement (well, technically unemployment), soon to become fully fledged retirement. To keep myself busy, and earn a little money for my growing (up) and expensive familly I am returning to one of my former trades (and loves): chef. This time I will not be working in restaurants but in people's homes, doing private dinner parties, functions, or whatever you want. With my computer skills I have created a web site, and with my photographic skills I have taken a number of photographs so that you can get a good idea of the sort of stuff I do.
So, do not wait a second: check out the site.
Or, if you prefer the French version: site in French.
There you are. More coming. I will be blogging about my food and about the site. For the food you can expect interesting articles about my philosophy. Of course you might not agree. But your comments will be very welcome. And, oh yes, maybe about wine too (my other passion).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire